Easter Weekend Happenings

Just dropping in to wish you a Happy Easter!




Here it is the night before, and I'm playing at my desk 

decorating some eggs, while my sweetie has a leg of lamb roasting 

in the oven.  Smells so good! 




Beautiful weather is expected here the next few days so 

I'm looking forward to spending some time outdoors around the house. 




 We have new neighbor's moving into the house next door. 

This is the little bird house in their garden and they have already 

put a lovely wooden bench under this magnolia tree.

(I'll have to shoot that later to show you.) 





We're looking forward to getting to know them. 

So many blessings this Easter! 




Wishing you a lovely weekend! 


Becca 


Comments

TexWisGirl said…
happy easter to you! hoping you have good neighbors. :)
Beautiful shots and wishing you a Happy Easter Sunday too.
andrea creates said…
Happy Easter...your photos and projects look lovely !!
Kate said…
Beautiful eggs! Happy Easter!!
Kate :}
Anonymous said…
Happy Easter Becca. Marvelous green you are crocheting. Nice bird house at the neighbors indeed. Enjoy your Spring day. xox
Unknown said…
A very Happy Easter to you, Becca!
Hope you had a lovely day and have a great week ahead. Tammy
Judy S. said…
Hope you had a lovely Easter, Becca. We surely did! And I know how happy you are to have new neighbors; sounds like they may be good ones!
Beautiful photos, Becca...the eggs are really sweet!
Tracy said…
Hi, Becca! I'm late to the party here... ;o) Easter looked BEAUTIFUL and festive there! We had lamb too... Oh, Easter was good! Happy Springtime ((HUGS))
Abril Sampere said…
Encantada de haber dado con tu blog, interesante, atractivo, me quedo por aquí. Si deseas me visitas, saludos, Abril
Unknown said…
Hi. Can you tell me what you used to glue down the tea bags.thanks

Popular posts from this blog

Watercolor on Tea Bags

The Art of A Rain Chain

A Fresh Start